Friday, January 15, 2010

O.M.G.

So when I got pregnant back in April I joined some internet forums on parenting and pregnancy. I figured it was a good way to tap into the collective knowledge of the masses. Not that they're always right, but it can be interesting to see what other people worry about. Makes you feel less crazy when you're worried about standing in front of the microwave while your lunch heats up.

Anyways, on one of those forums, one woman posted about her 6 week post-partum check-up. Where she found out she was pregnant. WTF? Seriously? You've already done that ? It boggles my mind that if that were me I would have two kids by the time I go back to work next January. Two kids under one year? No spanx you!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I agree completely...especially the part about doing "that" LOL